- Remote operation via cellular network
- Continuous monitoring of process temperatures, pressures, and flow rates
- Fault detection and mitigation
- Automated Shutdown
Integrated Biomass Platform
Ag Energy’s core technology combines time-proven gasification technologies with modern automated control systems to convert agricultural waste into a valuable carbonous material and syngas. Ag Energy’s fully automated and movable gasifier can process many dry, homogeneous, cellulosic biomasses. The technology is a ruggedized and portable system manufactured in Spokane, WA. It is designed for flexibility and housed in a 20’ shipping container that can be easily located. Depending on the customer’s application, it is installed alongside various input and output modules. The input modules are determined by the type of biomass that is being converted while the output module is determined by the economic value of syngas and carbonous material. The currently configured installation pairs the gasifier with a Meyer feed wagon, modified to provide continuous supply of feedstock to the gasifier for the primary purpose of producing a commercial soil amendment. Additional modules such as shredders and dryers may be required to process grass straws, woody biomass, animal waste, nut shells, grape pomace, and other agricultural waste streams.
Mobility and Flexibility
- Fully ruggedized, mounted in a 20’ shipping container
- Movable from four standard lift and four standard jack points
- Customizable to each user’s unique biomass waste and energy needs
Integration & Automation
- Continuous feedstock supply to provide up to 4 days unattended operation
- Automated biochar offloading for storage
- Standard connections to make installation simple
Waste biomass generated by the agricultural industry poses a pervasive and costly problem. In the last 50 years, production has nearly doubled, leading to increased field, and post processing residue. At the same time, environmental regulations prevent the burning of this material. This waste biomass is costly to transport and there is a very low demand for the material. The patented and movable IBP creates value from a waste stream while providing global environmental benefits. With Ag Energy Solutions, Harvesting Residue Yields Returns!